Creasol UniRec2: universal multi-frequency receiver 2 relay channels
This multi-frequency universal receiver has 2 relay outputs, with 250V and 5A capability, and can be supplied from 6Vdc to 36Vdc, and from 7Vac to 27Vac.
Frequency can be set easily using the Prog button, as like as the relay output that can be configured, indipendently for each channel, to hold-to-run, bistable, and timer from 0.5s to 60 minutes.
It supports up to 60 different remote controls in the same receiver, both fixed and rolling code, AM and FM: the maximum number depends by the code length. Adding a standard eeprom memory in the socket, it's possible to overcome this limit, and get up to 1000 different remote controls.
Also, it can receive in one or two different frequencies, even with different modulation.
Creasol UniRec2 can be used to:
- control an electronic board with two pushbutton inputs, or two electronic boards with one pushbutton input/each.
- control an electric lock and a motor driver that open a gate, so it first activates the lock then send command to the motor driver to start opening/closing
- activate a motor up/down
- activate an async motor or pump
- activate one or more lights
Using your existing remote control, it's possible for example to:
- open your garage door or gate, using the existing electronic board and receiver;
- activate / disable the garden lights by using one channel of Creasol UniRec2 receiver in timer mode;
- activate / disable the sink pump using the second channel of Creasol UniRec2 receiver in timer mode;
- open your entrance door, installing a Creasol UniLock device.
The product is made in Europe, provided in a nice transparent resealable recyclable clamshell, with instructions printed in several languages.
Can be supplied from 6 to 36Vdc and from 7 to 27Vac.
Frequency selected by the user: 433.42, 433.92, 434.15, 434.42, 868.3, 868.5, 868.8, 315*, 288*, 300*, 303*, 306*, 310*, 318*, 330*, 390*, 403.55*, 418* MHz. Frequencies marked with * cannot be used inside EU. The frequency of the remote control must be stable, so it does not work with remote controls without crystal or saw resonator (some bad remote controls operating around 300 MHz)!
OOK (AM) and FSK (FM) modulation is supported: FM with 2 different deviation value, 12,5 and 25 KHz; AM with standard and narrow bandwidth (higher sensitivity)
Twin frequency receiver: the user can select one or two frequencies/modulations as preferred, so it can receive, for example, at one single frequency or both 433 MHz OOK and 868 MHz FSK, or both 868MHz OOK and 315MHz OOK, or any combination of frequencies.
Works with a wide range of remote controls which transmit fixed or rolling code. See the compatibility table.
Manages different types of remote controls in the same time.
It's possible to learn one or more "master remote controls" that can be use just to enable learning for 10s without the need to access the receiver to press the Prog button.
High voltage and current contact rating: relay outputs support up to 250Vac and 5A (1kVA), using resistive load.
Wide output configurations: hold-to-run, bistable, bistable ON/OFF (1 remote control button to activate output, another button to disable output), timer from 250ms to 15 minutes.
Optional memory: it's possible to install a cheap optional non-volatile memory to increase the max number of different remote controls to 1000 units: in this case, even the configuration is stored into this memory, so it's possible to move the configuration to another receiver or duplicate/store it using an eeprom programmer.
Optional receiver module: it's possible to disable the multi-frequency receiver integrated on the board and use an external receiver, which pin configuration should be compatible with modules manufactured by MIPOT.
- Creasol UniRec2 video
- Application notes that show our products in brief and some examples/schematics, in PDF format
- Application notes for UniRec2 receiver
- Pictures, width 400px: open , closed, packed in blister