To get this site working well, sometimes we store on your web browser small files named "cookies". Almost every website do this.
What cookies are?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your computer or mobile device while you're navigating websites. Thanks to cookies, the website store your preferences (for example login, language, font dimension, and other settings) so you don't need to specify those settings everytime.
Utilizziamo altri cookies?
Alcune pagine o determinati sottositi possono utilizzare anche altri cookies diversi da quelli già descritti. In questo caso, le informazioni relative saranno fornite su una pagina specifica. Può esserti chiesto di autorizzare l'installazione di questi cookies.
How to control your cookies?
You can control your cookies by yourself: to get more informationi click on AllAboutCookies.org. You can delete cookies stored on your computer and configure your web browsers to block cookies. If you choose this option, you'll need to manually accept some cookies to get websites working, or you'll get some malfunctioning on websites and services.
How to modify cookie settings
To get more info about cookies, visit the website www.youronlinechoices.com. Please note that if you disable cookies, several parts of this website will not work.
Who We Are - How to contact us
Company name: Creasol di Subiaco Ing. Paolo
Address: via Brigata Mazzini 83, 31010 Farra di Soligo, Italy
Websites owned by us: https://www.creasol.it , https://store.creasol.it , images.creasol.it , docs.creasol.it and everything that ends with creasol.it
Types of Data and Collection Methods
Through the Site, we receive data that you actively submit as well as data that we track ("Types of Data Collected"):
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. However, if we (can) combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as Personal Data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences, unless for a candidate for employment and consent has been given.
Actively Submitted Data: When you request information, respond to an online survey or otherwise actively send us data, we usually collect data such as your name, email address(es), mailing address(es), telephone number(s), and certain information related to the business you represent. In each such instance, you will know what data we collect through the Site, because you actively submit it.
Combinations: Unless you also actively submit personal information such as your name or address, passively tracked data does not typically allow us to identify you personally, but will qualify as personal data. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we combine passively tracked data with personal data that you actively submit.
Collection Purposes, Use of Data
We collect passively tracked data primarily for purposes of administering, protecting and improving our Site and our systems, to better understand the preferences of our Site visitors, to identify server problems, to compile aggregated statistics about Site usage, and to help personalize your experience of our Site. We collect actively submitted data primarily for two purposes: First, for the purpose for which you originally sent us the data (e.g., to mail information to you). Second, for purposes of informing you about products and services. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails as explained below.
We have set out below a description of all the ways we anticipate using your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
We provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. Some of the marketing purposes include:
Promotional Offers from Us
We use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us, purchased goods or services from us, have entered into a competition or registered for a promotion, and, if you have not opted out of receiving that marketing. We will obtain opt-in consent, to the extent legally required.
We normally don't give personal data to any other company, If not expressely asked by the personal data owner (e.g. a client that needs to have a distributor or dealer send him/her some products).
Personal data can be given to third party companies only temporarily, to manage specific functions required by the personal data owner (e.g. send payment by Paypal or other e-wallet, or to ask and store a feedback on our product or services).
Change of Purpose and Further Processing
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, to the extent legally required, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis that allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your Personal Data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Where We Store and Process Data
We keep data in our country and our servers.
Disclosures of Personal Information
We are not in the business of selling or renting your information to telemarketers and do not share your Personal Data with others, except as follows:
- We share your information with distributors, agents, vendors, and service providers who use the data only on our behalf and who have a contractual duty to maintain confidentiality (these parties are processors within the meaning of the GDPR);
- We may share your information as required by law or in the interest of protecting or exercising our or others' legal rights, e.g., without limitation, in connection with requests from law enforcement officials and in connection with court proceedings;
- We may share or transfer your information in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business;
- Also, we reserve the right to fully use and disclose any information collected via the Site that does not qualify as Personal Data.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission (in accordance with article 45 GDPR). Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission, which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe (in accordance with article 46 GDPR).
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield, which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US (in accordance with Article 46 GDPR). Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
Subject to any laws that require a recipient to receive communications on an opt-in basis, in connection with promotions or other projects, we may ask you specifically whether you have objections against a certain kind of data use or sharing. If you opt-out under such circumstances, we will respect your decision.
You may have certain rights pertaining to your Personal Data, which may include access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection, and data portability. Below we set out your rights under the GDPR in more detail. These rights are not absolute and are limited by applicable law.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send an email to the email address above. We will endeavour to respond to your request within one month.
- Access: you are entitled to ask us if we are processing your Personal Data and, if we are, you can request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. Please note that to help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information.
- Correction: you are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data we hold about you is corrected.
- Erasure: you are entitled to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data in certain circumstances. It may not always be possible for you to use this right if, for example, if it is still necessary for us to perform under an agreement we have with you or we need to keep the information by law or because of a legal dispute.
- Restriction: you are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain of your Personal Data, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Portability: you may request the transfer of certain of your Personal Data to another party. To help with that you have a right to ask that we provide your information in an easily readable format to you or another company.
- Objection: where we are processing your Personal Data based on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) you may object to processing on this ground. However, we may be entitled to continue processing your information based on our legitimate interests.
- Withdraw consent: where we are processing your Personal Data on the legal basis of consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to our data controller above. If you no longer want to receive direct marketing communications you can also click the unsubscribe link included in each email we send you.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
If you have a complaint about the way we process your Personal Data, we request that you contact our Data Controller to allow us to solve the complaint. However, you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in the EU Member State where you live or work, or in the EU Member State in which the alleged infringement regarding the processing of your Personal Data took place.
Transmissions over the Internet are never 100% secure or error-free. However, we have put in place reasonable and appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
You should also safeguard any password and User ID you use to access the Site and notify Webmaster if you suspect that this password or User ID has been compromised. You are solely responsible for any unauthorized use of the Site conducted via your password and User ID.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
The Site is intended for adults. We do not intentionally or knowingly collect, personally-identifiable information from children under the age of 13 and we request that individuals under the age of 13 not submit any personal information on the Site. If you – as a person with parental responsibility over the child – notice that your child has provided us with personal data without your approval (for instance by submitting an incorrect age), you may contact our Data Controller.
If we find out that we process personal data of a minor without approval of the person holding parental responsibility over the minor concerned, we will immediately remove the personal data.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Personal Data is automatically deleted after 10 years of inactivity.
The Policy was last updated in May 2018.product_id=96